Global-Soft is seeking a QA Automation Engineer. Candidate will work as part of the global team of firmware, digital hardware and RF hardware engineers to develop cutting edge wireless broadband products and technologies.
- 3+ years of experience writing and executing tests
- 1+ year QA Automation(backend) using Python, 1 year of manual testing experience
- Strong L2/L3 networking expertise
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience with testing of networks and embedded systems
- Good knowledge of Linux administration and shell scripting
Additional Skills & Qualifications
- 4+ years of QA experience in general, that includes responsibilities for software releases.
- Load testing skills.
- Basic knowledge of web application security.
- Knowledge of HTTP protocol and RESTful APIs.